Over 40% of construction firms feel they are paying for more hours than those worked
New research by Donseed reveals that 43% of construction firms who responded, think they are paying workers for more hours than have actually been delivered on site. The survey also showed that 73% of construction firms still use manual paper timesheets. Read the full research findings here.
It was great to see those of you at IFSEC this year. We were kept very busy demonstrating our latest hardware and software.
68% of Europeans want to use biometric authentication for payments
Over two thirds (68 percent) of consumers across Europe are interested in using biometrics when making a payment, especially when integrated with other security measures. According to new research from Visa, 73 percent see two-factor authentication as a secure way to confirm an account holder.
Responses were collected from more than 14,000 European consumers in the UK, Sweden, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and Poland.
Hereford MP Jesse Norman named construction minister
MP Jesse Norman has been given ministerial responsibility for construction and infrastructure. Read more
Brexit: how the construction land lies now
Brian Berry of Construction News looks at the falls and opportunities that have arisen as a result of the Brexit one month on. Read more.
Meet the team
Each month we will be introducing you to different members of the Donseed team. This week, meet Conor and find out a bit more about him…
- Name: Conor Brosnan
- Time with Donseed: 2.5 years
- Position: Account Relationship Administrator
- Main responsibilities: Day to day customer support and administration. Customer reporting on Health and Safety & Time and Attendance. Advising contractors on how to adhere to the Health and Safety requirements on sites. Providing regular online training sessions on how to utilise the Donseed system.
- Where were you born: Cork
- Favourite Tiple (Drink): Hop House 13