Check out what we’ve been up to and what we’ve got coming up…
New technology – coming soon!
Recording qualifications made easy – The qualifications module will be enhanced to include the ability to add any qualifications you wish and attach any supporting document to an individual’s record. Along with a new report enabling customers to report on All Individuals’ qualifications in the system. This will be live in early April.
If existing customers would like to arrange any further product training please click here.
March has been another good month for growth. With new customer trials, lots of new sites and our Delivery Management Module proving popular.
Plus a new customer joining our expanding customer base:
- A full services construction business based in West Sussex
Welcome aboard, it’s great to have you!
Donseed biometric solutions are used on some of the most important, interesting and high profile construction projects across the UK and Ireland.
Here are a few examples of where we are making a difference this month:
- The BBC – Redevelopment of the old BBC site
- Royal Albert Hall – Refurbishment
- St Luke’s Hospital – Redevelopment of the St Luke’s Hospital site
We are offering £100 of M&S vouchers for all referrals to new customers! Simply let us know who we should speak to, which company and their contact details and when the sign up, the vouchers are yours as a very much appreciated thank you.
Meet the team
Each month we will be introducing you to different members of the Donseed team. This week, meet Ross and find out a bit more about him…
- Name: Ross Kelly
- Time with Donseed: 2 years 3 months
- Position: Technical Support Engineer
- Main responsibilities: Tier 2 Support / Supporting the Donseed Family of Products and Services
- Where were you born: Tralee Co. Kerry Rep. Of Ireland
- Favourite Tiple (Drink): Jameson whiskey and white or a pint of Guinness