Here’s the latest from the team at Donseed including new developments in our technology, new customers and projects.
Check out what we’ve been up to and what we’ve got coming up…
New look dashboards – February saw the introduction of our new look dashboards, with pie charts replacing the old bar chart display, with more data fields compared.
View your software account on your iphone – We have also updated our chart controls so they are no-longer reliant on Adobe Flash. Allowing them to operate on internet browsers which don’t support Flash. i.e. Apple IPads and Mobiles. So you can now easily view your backend software using your ipad and iphone.
If existing customers would like to arrange any further product training please click here.
February has been an excellent month with 3 new customer trials being set up, existing customers adding new sites and another 2 customers joining our expanding customer base:
- A full services construction business based in Hampshire
- A brickwork, Stone and Scaffold specialist based in Berkshire
- A retail fit out business from the Midlands
Welcome aboard, it’s great to have you.
Donseed biometric solutions are used on some of the most important, interesting and high profile construction projects across the UK and Ireland.
Here are a few examples of where we are making a difference this month:
- Lords Cricket Ground – The Warner Stand Redevelopment
- “Mini Manhattan” – London City Island
- West Ham United Football stadium
We are offering £100 of M&S vouchers for all referrals to new customers! Simply let us know who we should speak to, which company and their contact details and when the sign up, the vouchers are yours as a very much appreciated thank you.
The Donseed team
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced sales professional based in the UK. The successful candidate will have experience selling into the construction industry.
Meet the team
Each month we will be introducing you to different members of the Donseed team. This week, meet Debbie and find out a bit more about her!
- Name: Debbie Young
- Time with Donseed: 2.5 yrs
- Position: Accounts Manager
- Main responsibilities: Donseed Finance & Accounts
- Where were you born: Kingston on Thames
- Favourite Tiple (Drink): Vodka and Coke